Welcome to the SBA House League Fall 2017 season.
House Keeping notes:
On first day only sign in at the front hallway of the school and pick up your jersey.
All players will receive new jerseys for the fall start.
1. Arrive 10 minutes before your program start time and be prepared to start on time. Please wait in the hallway or sit in the bleachers. NO bouncing basketballs while the other programs are finishing up their sessions.
2. Players will start every week in the gym (front or back) that they were assigned to on the first day.
Forgotten where to go - check out your time slot below and find your name.
3. Teams have been randomly selected before the program start date. Players could be moved after the first couple of weeks to even out the teams.
4. All players will receive equal playing time.
5. All players must wear their jersey. Forgetting a jersey will result in a technical foul and allowing the other team one free throw.
6. Team scores will be posted to this webpage by Monday every week.
7. Important dates to remember:
• Player photos: Saturday, October 21st.
• Family Fitness: Saturday, October 28th.
• All-Star Saturday: Saturday, November 18th.
• Finial Day Tournament: Saturday, December 9th.
8. SBA is going green. Please only bring a reusable water bottle to the gym.
9. Players will need basketball/gym shoes and shorts.
What to expect on Saturdays
Programs run for approximately one and a half hours: 45 minutes of skill and drills instruction and a 40 minute game.
Week 1 - Passing, Handles and 1 on 1
Week 2 - Passing, Handles and Defense
Week 3 - Layouts and Defense
Week 4 - Layouts and Defense
Week 5 - Shooting and Rebound - Family Fitness
(first half of session)
Week 6 - Shooting and Rebound
Week 7 - Post Up and Plays
Week 8 - All-Star Saturday
Week 9 - Review and Plays
Week 10 - Review and Plays
Week 11 - Tournament
Check your teams here, click below
Meet your House League Coaches [click on their photos to read bios]