The Scarborough Blues are offering hourly summer basketball training for athletes between the ages of 7 – 16 years old.
Our training is designed to teach the fundamentals of basketball in a structured, encouraging
environment. We will provide personalized instruction for all levels and look forward to sharing our love of the game. All training will be age and skill-specific, focusing on both the offensive (dribbling, shooting, attacking the basket) and defensive (footwork) side of the ball, and will be progressive in nature whenever possible.
There will be one trainer to a maximum of five players for a total of 22 players spread over 6 baskets.
No parent/guardian can enter the gym at any time. Players must have their own basketball,
water bottle, and snacks.
Online registration with credit or debit card payment only will be accepted.
No on-site registration is permitted.
Registration will close when the program is full or by 9 am on the day before the session is to take place.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds and no changes to registrations within 48 hours of the session time. All of the refunds are subject to a cancellation fee.
If you have any questions, please email Christopher Dennis at email@example.com
SBA follows the Return to Play – COVID-19 Guidelines as set out by the Ontario Basketball Association and all COVID-19 guidelines as per the Government of Ontario and the City of Toronto.
Location: "The Playground" 75 Thermos Road, Scarborough, M1L 0E6 (map)
|Monday - Fridays|
|Day||Time||Cost||# of Players||Ages|
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 9:45 am||$25/person/per session||22||Co-ed 7-16 yrs old|
|Monday-Friday||10:00 am - 10:45 am||$25/person/per session||22||Co-ed 7-16 yrs old|
|Monday-Friday||11:00 am - 11:45 am||$25/person/per session||22||Co-ed 7-16 yrs old|
|Monday-Friday||1:00 pm - 1:45 pm||$25/person/per session||22||Co-ed 7-16 yrs old|
|Monday-Friday||2:00 pm - 2:45 pm||$25/person/per session||22||Co-ed 7-16 yrs old|
|Monday-Friday||3:00 pm - 3:45 pm||$25/person/per session||22||Co-ed 7-16 yrs old|
75 Thermos Road, Scarborough, M1L 0E6
Return to Play – Covid-19 Guidelines
- All participants must have a signed Liability Waiver to enter the facility.
- OBA does not carry insurance that covers pandemic diseases or contagions including COVID-19. Athletes and their parents are asked to review OBA’s “Waiver of Liability for All Claims and Release of Liability - Event Participation” form thoroughly and complete it.
- Entry to the facility is allowed only 10 minutes prior to the session start time. If you arrive earlier, you will have to wait outside.
- The entire group of participants must leave the court immediately upon completion of the session to allow for staff to clean the facility and have the next group enter.
- No spectators permitted.
- Parents must Kiss-and-Ride.
- There are no in/out privileges.
- Washrooms are available with specific protocols to be followed.
- All players must bring a basketball and water bottle. Sharing of any items is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone who does not follow the rules will be immediately be asked to leave.
- The goal is to ensure that everyone is protected as much as possible.
|Click here to read more about
Canada Basketball Guidelines.
|Click here to read more about