|About the Program|
Regular physical activity in childhood and adolescence improves strength and endurance, helps build healthy bones and muscles, helps control weight, reduces anxiety and stress, increases self-esteem, and may improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
We all know how important fitness is to our students – let us help!
SBA has designed an amazing “Train like a Pro” program.
45 minutes of of physical fitness and basketball. Each session totally customizable to your student’s needs.
1. Introduction to basic physical fitness or
2. Introduction to basketball or
3. Take your basketball team to the next level:
- general basketball or focused training
- ball handing
- skills & conditioning
Cost is $2.00 per student (to be paid by the student or the school)
- fees include a insured trainer
- poster with session date for your school
- training note book for each participating student
SBA will bring all the tools necessary for each session.
Watch these videos:
|About our Trainer|
Emmanuel Bonney has been trainer for over 10 years and has worked with the school board, Colleges, Universities, Prep Schools and PRO Basketball Leagues. He had opportunities to go Pro but had a greater passion for training, so he became a trainer. He’s sought after by many fitness companies to run their gyms and organizations.
“To be a PRO, you must train like one.”
Contact us today to set up your session.