2022 Girls House League Fall Sessions
The main goal of our Girls House League basketball program is to provide players with a safe and positive environment to learn the game of basketball while having FUN! Featuring kids with varied skills levels, we try our best to group players by skill so they will be at the right competitive levels. This encourages development for all and springboards everyone to finding their place among their groups.
The objectives of the House League basketball program are as follows:
- To teach basketball fundamentals progressively with an emphasis on individual skills and team play.
- To tap the potential of every player whether they’re new to the sport or a seasoned veteran.
- To foster positive and enjoyable environments for the building of each player’s basketball IQ and self esteem.
- To facilitate those that have been inspired to pursue greater challenges in the sport.
- To train and develop volunteers to become coaches, referees and conveners.
We offer our House League basketball and Small Ball programs for boys 4-19 and girls 5-19 years old for Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. SBA offers basketball programs all year round. Training, Basketball Camps, Select and our award-winning REP programs are some of the additional programs that are available to the community.