House League Basketball Programs
Our House League program has kids with varied skills level. We try our best to identify the highly skilled and the newer ball players into groups that will roughly be at their own competitive levels. This encourages development for all and springboards everyone to finding their place among their groups.
The objectives of the House League program are as follows:
- To teach basketball fundamentals progressively with an emphasis on individual skills.
- To tap the potential of every player whether they’re new to the sport or a seasoned veteran.
- To foster positive and enjoyable environments for the building of each player’s basketball IQ and self esteem.
- To facilitate those that have been inspired to pursue greater challenges in the sport.
- To train and develop volunteers to become coaches, referees and conveners.
We offer our House League programs for boys 4 – 16 and girls 4 – 18 years old for Fall, Winter, Spring. SBA offers Basketball Programs all year round. Training, Basketball Camps, Select and our award-winning REP programs are some of the additional programs that are available to the community.
Refund Policy – Refunds must be requested 2 weeks prior to the program start date and are subject to a Cancellation Fee of $25 or $50 if a jersey is received.
“A good coach is someone who can change the outcome of a game. A great coach is someone who can change a life for the
At SBA, our coaches are committed to foster your child’s individual development, and empower each player to help them reach, and exceed, their personal expectations. Under their expert care, your child will not only learn individual, sport-oriented skills, but also develop personally and socially. Through their education process, SBA coaches instill the love for the game and teach children the value of responsibility, respect, and the importance of teamwork.
At SBA, our coaches are committed to foster a player’s individual development, and empower players to help them reach, and exceed, their personal expectations. SBA coaches teach players the value of responsibility, respect, and the importance of teamwork while always instilling the love of the game.